The Story of NEXA:
NEXA is an Australian company that delivers innovative solutions to streamline the customer journey. From a licence renewal, to choosing health insurance, registering for university or seeing a doctor, their solutions are used by over 100,000 people each day throughout Australia and beyond.
As a well established and hugely successful company pioneering customer experience, the senior leadership team at NEXA approached Ask Marketing to:
- develop an end-to-end digital marketing strategy
- conduct a comprehensive CRO website audit
- work with development to manage website optimisations rollout
- facilitate martech systems including Hubspot integration
- upskill their internal digital marketer
Why NEXA chose Ask Marketing:
Having worked with internal marketing teams as well as full-service marketing agencies in the past, NEXA required an experienced, objective voice to provide them with strategic direction required to shape their future marketing plans.
Ask Marketing were entrusted based on their strategic skillset, as well as their network of industry partners who were able to assist their internal marketer with the execution. The team included Hubspot experts, UX designers, website developers and a copywriter.
The End To End Solution We Delivered:
1. Tactical Marketing Workshop
2. Digital Marketing Audit & Strategy
3. Basic Website Audit & Optimisations
4. Training and Development of Internal Digital Marketing Resource
5. Development/Support of Campaign Calendar
6. Martech Support, Frameworks and Tools
The Ask Marketing team of advisors joined NEXA with the challenge of building our digital marketing strategy, conducting a comprehensive CRO audit and rollout of our site, managing Hubspot campaign integration and developing our internal marketer.
From the outset, Ali was able to take our overarching business goals, and develop a comprehensive and result-focused digital strategy, Martech plan, and a training program to support our internal resource to execute on this.
Their approach is unique, instilling value as well as the necessary training, systems and processes back into the business. This approach is valuable and hard to find. I would strongly recommend Ali and the Ask Marketing advisors for any business who has the drive to accelerate their business through digital marketing.