The Story of ASW:
Founded in 2011, ASW are an Australian offshoring company specialising in building, integrating and operating highly capable international teams. ASW have an annual turnover of $35 million, 1100 staff globally, 7000 square metres of office space across 10 offices within Australia, Vietnam, Malaysia and the Philippines.
ASW enables Australian companies to meet their business goals by accessing and retaining premium offshore talent.
ASW is now trusted by leading organisations such as Telstra, Cleanaway and Medhealth.
After a period of rapid growth, the ASW team needed to re-define their brand message and digital marketing strategy. They were looking for digital strategy, systems, processes and education in order to take their business to the next level of success.
Why ASW chose Ask Marketing:
Joe Fussell (Founder and CEO) and Daniel Breese (General Manager) were referred to Ask Marketing by a mutual client in Sydney.
ASW were able to trust Ask Marketing to work alongside senior leadership, their brand marketing consultants and internal digital marketing agency teams to project manage the digital transformation.
The End To End Solution We Delivered:
1. Strategic Digital Marketing Workshop
- An intensive half day workshop which was split into 2 parts; Brand Marketing and Tactical Marketing
- Clear understanding of the working relationship between sales and marketing
- Alignment of digital marketing with the business objectives
2. Development of Digital Marketing Strategy
- Confirmation of overarching digital marketing strategic objectives - both qualitative and quantitative goals
- Finalised customer personas
- Digital marketing focused competitor analysis
- Finalised marketing and sales partnership strategy to convert marketing qualified leads (MQL) to sales qualified leads (SQL).
- Overarching content strategy
- Complete user funnel with key conversion points
- Comprehensive executional guidelines for each digital marketing tactic at each stage of the funnel; top of funnel (TOF), middle of funnel (MOF) and bottom of funnel (BOF).
- Digital marketing master data reporting file - to act as the one source of truth for marketing performance
3. Website Audit and CRO Optimisations
- Comprehensive analysis of the website and its conversion performance
- Optimisations brief for development, to ensure alignment with the digital marketing strategy and performance goals
View ASW’s New Website Homepage here - https://aswhiteglobal.com/
4. Marketing Technology Integration
This phase included the strategy and implementation guidelines for:
- Hubspot Ecosystem Design including database segmentation and lead scoring
- Hubspot automated workflows
- Hubspot live chat setup
- Google analytics goal setup
- Net Promoter Score automation
- Google review automation
- Lead magnet content outline
5. Development of a 6-month Campaign & Content Calendar
- In partnership with the ASW Marketing team, we ideated and planned out the campaign calendar to ensure seamless creation and execution of all content requirements.
6. Training and handover to the ASW’s Digital Marketing team, SOY Digital.
- Handover brief to equip the marketing team with the skills and knowledge to successfully manage and execute the strategy.
7. Ongoing digital advisory
- Ask Marketing Advisory now continues providing ongoing monthly analysis and insights of digital marketing performance.
- With all the new activities running across the funnel, it is critical for all digital marketing activity to be closely tracked and analysed each month, to ensure close monitoring of what is working and what requires optimisations in an agile way.
Having worked with multiple agencies for over 15+ years, Ask Marketing is the absolute benchmark within the digital marketing consulting space. The diligence and passion for helping brands succeed is a testament to their work ethic. I only wish I'd met them earlier. If you don't engage with them, you need your head read. Thank you to the Ask Marketing Team for your incredible support.
- Daniel Breese, General Manager
To hear more about our digital transformation, connect with Dan Breese on Linkedin.