Our client was a brand new boutique co-working space in a heritage-listed building on Kent Street, in the heart of Sydney’s CBD. The converted warehouse had recently undergone a high-end renovation and the stylish new co-working space needed to be filled with desirable tenants as quickly as possible.
The offering that we marketed needed to reflect the boutique exclusivity of the space itself, whilst conveying the desirable and collaborative lifestyle that the space provided.
The End To End Solution We Delivered:
✔ Execution of an intensive collaborative brand marketing strategy workshop to develop fundamental launch marketing objectives, focusing on brand awareness and lead generation
✔ ask Marketing and UX team: The design and development of a new website based on strategic pillars including key integrations for lead capture form as well as social media and Google Maps integrations
Implementation of tactics for launch which included:
✔ Full Funnel Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategy
✔ Website Development including key integrations for lead capture form, social media plugins and Google Maps integrations
✔ Comprehensive Content Strategy, including launch photoshoot
✔ Paid and Organic Social Media Marketing
Activities for pre-launch and launch including:
- Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Website Development (v1 and v2) including key integrations for lead capture and reservation system
- Content Strategy and Storytelling
- Pre Launch and Launch Photography
- Research and due diligence for the online reservation system
- Technical implementation of the online reservation system
- Email Marketing
- Paid and Organic Social Media Marketing
- Development of custom reporting dashboard to integrate google analytics, email, social media, booking and other business performance metrics
Virtual Marketing Managers - ask Marketing
UX Designer and Website Developer - Dan Shepherd @ ask Marketing
Content Producer - Lauren Ryan @ ask Marketing
Graphic Design - Nisal Ositha @ ask Marketing
Photographer - Megann Evans
- All marketing activities executed on time and within budget
- Increased website traffic by 700%
- Executed monthly social media ads to introduce new brand to market, driving brand awareness within targeted audiences
- Lead generation specific social media ads drove an average CPL of $24
- Office space filled to 95% capacity
Check out the new CobbleWorks website here.
Our partnership with the ask VMM’s, who work alongside our internal marketing executive has been seamless. Their proactive processes, excellent communication and training has ensured we are always on the front foot with our marketing planning and execution.
Since engaging with the ask team, our co-working space has filled to almost full capacity and we are continuing to receive significant traffic to site, via organic and paid advertising on social media channels.
I am excited to continue working together and growing with the ask team as we get ready to kick into a new gear of marketing, focused on customer retention strategies.
Matt Wong, Director - CobbleWorks
Learn more about next-generation marketing, current trends, insights and practical tips for your business. Follow us on LinkedIn today.