Our client was opening a high-end bar and dining precinct in the Sydney CBD, destined to make a bold statement within the Sydney hospitality scene.
Being a heritage-listed building, in a premium location close to Barangaroo and Wynyard Station, international chefs from Michelin star restaurants and leading team of architects, the branding and marketing efforts needed to deliver the same level of excellence.
After receiving proposals from several marketing agencies, they entrusted in us to prepare their strategic marketing plan for the launch, provide a team of professionals who could execute required activities and project manage the marketing resources required for pre-launch activity.
The End To End Solution We Delivered:
✔ Development of a comprehensive marketing strategy signed off by Directors.
✔ Development of project plan and budget leading in the lead up to Launch
✔ Successful project management across for all marketing plans leading to Launch
✔ Digital Marketing alignment with PR and Branding activity
✔ Recruitment, training and support of a new internal marketing assistant, to be supported by ask Marketing
Activities for pre-launch and launch including:
- Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Website Development (v1 and v2) including key integrations for lead capture and reservation system
- Content Strategy and Storytelling
- Pre Launch and Launch Photography
- Research and due diligence for the online reservation system
- Technical implementation of the online reservation system, The Fork (Res Diary)
- Email Marketing
- Paid and Organic Social Media Marketing
- Development of custom reporting dashboard to integrate google analytics, email, social media, booking and other business performance metrics
Check out the new Kuro website here.
Marketing Consultants - ask Marketing
UX Designer and Website Developer - Dan Shepherd @ ask Marketing
Copywriting - ask Marketing
Content Producer - Lauren Ryan @ ask Marketing
Photography - Megann Evans
Brand Development - Form A
PR - Savannah PR
- All marketing activities executed on time and budget
- Successful project management of all key parties
- Outperformed lead generation target by 300% in 3 months
- Drove a 16% website conversion rate
- PR efforts resulting in placement in Qantas Magazine, Concrete Playground, Good Food, Gourmet Traveller and Broadsheet
Working alongside the ask Marketing team has been a great learning experience. Their recruitment process was seamless and their training and support continues to be invaluable.
It has allowed me to feel confident and capable to excel in this role. Their organisational skills, effective communication and their trust in my ability has been exciting and challenging, allowing me to grow significantly in new areas within the digital marketing landscape.
Indira Pandey, Digital Marketing Executive, KURO
Partnering with the ask Marketing team for the launch of our new restaurant and bar has been seamless.
The phased approach that they offer meant that the big picture objective was broken down into more tangible projects, each of which outlined into a detailed scope. These projects have all been delivered on time, on budget and have significantly exceeded our performance targets, through website behaviour metrics and social media advertising.
We are thrilled at the position that the ask team have put us in for launch - with the ultimate objective remaining at the forefront of their minds in all marketing activities: to make a big impact within highly competitive Sydney hospitality scene.
Matt Wong, General Manager Operations, KURO
Cheers to a successful project and we encourage you to #ExperienceKuro for yourself soon.
Learn more about next-generation marketing, current trends, insights and practical tips for your business. Follow us on LinkedIn today.